Friday, January 24, 2014

Questions

Questions

What is your computer experience?
My computer experience is above average. 

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
I know quite a few tricks in Photoshop. I have never used Illustrator.


Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
Yes, a new Toshiba Laptop that runs Windows 8. I have the 64-bit Version of Adobe Photoshop and After Effects.


What is your major?
Web Design and Development.


What do you hope to get out of this class?

I hope to learn awesome features I never knew to exist in Photoshop and am very curious about what Illustrator has to offer.

Who is your favorite artist?
I really don't have one, but if I had to pick it would be Leonardo Da Vinci.


Who is your favorite musician? 
Mumford and Sons.


Tell me something interesting about yourself?
I am a Baltimore Ravens fan, and love football.


Write a five line story.


Death or Victory?

Gar, King of Neverlos, slashed his sword towards the furious red dragon, Drak'Van. Drak'Van was a monster of a dragon, a legend. He was twice as large as other dragons around the home village of Gar. The fire spit from his fangs and smoke rushed trough his nostrils. Drak'Van roared a vicious roar knocking Gar on his back. Gar lost grip of his sword, it was stuck in Drak'Van's neck. Fear grew in Gars' eyes as the last thing he saw was a bloody dragon fall atop his body.  

Post an image on the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment